We would like to offer you a safe RIPE Meeting environment, taking into account local COVID-19 measures. Please keep checking this page for COVID-19 related information, as the measures applied can change.
As of 3 May 2022, all control measures and restrictions on persons entering the Republic of Serbia in connection with COVID-19 will cease to apply, both for foreign and domestic citizens.
When entering the country, it is not required to have a negative PCR test, a rapid antigen test, proof of recovery from the disease or a vaccination certificate, regardless of the country you are coming from.
We strongly recommend that you check the information published by the relevant authorities for the latest COVID-19 updates before travelling to and attending RIPE 85.
Onsite COVID-19 Measures
We strongly suggest you are fully vaccinated, recovered or tested negative before attending RIPE 85.
- Lateral flow self-tests are available at the registration desk. Please test yourself during the event.
- You can pick up face masks from the registration desk. Masks are mandatory on public transport and on the shuttle bus to and from social events.
- Use a colour-coded sticker to show your social distancing preference. Please respect the space and preferences of your fellow attendees.
- Seating arrangements specifically keeping in mind social distancing are available at the back of the meeting rooms.
What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 during the event
- Please do not enter the RIPE 85 event area.
- Please inform your hotel.
- Please inform the RIPE 85 Organisation Team. We will keep your information confidential and only use it to inform other onsite attendees without revealing your identity. Revealing this information is not obligatory but will help minimise the spread of the virus, and help us have a safe meeting. We will only keep your personal data for one week after receiving the report.
There are several testing locations in the vicinity of the meeting venue.